My return slip is missing. How do I return my order?

If you need a return label, please send us a message via the contact form. Then we will make sure to send you a new print-friendly PDF. 

Please remember that you can always visit your local CHANGE store and bring the item you want to exchange as well as the receipt for your purchase. Our Personal Shoppers are ready to help you find another size or style. They can also help you if you want to return the item. 

Please note, in some cases we do not have the option to submit a new return label. In these cases, you will have to pay the postage yourself to send your package back. Send us an email afterwards with a picture of the receipt for the postage, and we will refund you the expense within 14 days.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful