What if my item is damaged or defective?

We are really sorry to hear that you have experienced a defect in one of our products! Fortunately, your purchase is covered by local consumer law, and you can therefore make use of your right of complaint.

We want to solve all problems with defective items as quickly as possible. We recommend you to bring the defective item, as well as the receipt for your purchase, to your local CHANGE store as soon as you have discovered that something is not as expected. Here, our personal shoppers are ready to help you.

If you do not have the opportunity to visit a physical store, simply send us a message via the contact form. Please attach 4-5 pictures of the defect as well as a description of what is wrong with the item. Remember to write your order number and attach a copy of your order confirmation. Please let us know whether if you want to receive a new product, or a gift card for the value of the item, which you can use in our local stores. One of our employees will process your complaint as quickly as possible.

Once your complaint has been processed and approved, we will ask you to document that the product has been discarded and you will receive your compensation accordingly.

You must complain within a reasonable time, and no later than 2 months after you have discovered the defect.

Was this article helpful?
26 out of 31 found this helpful