I have lost my Club CHANGE card. Can I get a new one?


Visit your local CHANGE store. Our Personal Shoppers are ready to help you get a new card issued. If you have earned points on your old card, simply send us a message via the contact form and our staff will help you move your earned points to your new card.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful